Terms and Conditions
” Our Guarantee To You “
If after reviewing your Math-U-See materials, you decide that our program is not for you, return it within 30 days and we will give you a full refund on the cost of the materials.
The following conditions apply:
(1) You have viewed our Introduction Demonstration with Steve Demme
(2) Your student/s have completed the free online placement tests, and you have followed the instructions to determine their current level of mastery
(3) You have contacted us within this 30-day period and have notified us of your desire to return the materials for a refund
(4) The materials are sent within 30 days of receipt , at your cost to:
Attention : Maths Australia Stock Return
Return Number : ( as supplied )
12 Burdon Street,Dudley Park, SA, 5008
(5) The materials are received in perfect and resaleable condition, unmarked and unused.
NB this return policy does not apply to the Skip Count CD and Songbook, or to an opened DVD case where the shrinkwrap has been removed.